A beginner's guide to identity verification
1. How can I increase my transaction and withdrawal limits?
After you've successfully completed identity verification, you can increase your deposit and withdrawal limits.
2. I have multiple nationalities. Which nationality should I use to pass identity verification?
For the best experience, try using the nationality that is most relevant to your identity.
3. Why am I unable to select a voter's card as a form of ID?
This type of ID may not be supported for identity verification in your country. If you believe it should be supported in your country, please contact customer support.
4. What are acceptable forms of government-issued ID?
A government-issued ID is a type of identification that is officially issued by the government and legally accepted as identity. This includes a driver's license, passport, and certain national ID cards.
5. I no longer live at the residential address on my document ID. Can I still verify my identity?
Yes, you can change the address currently associated with your account to a new address. You may need to provide an additional proof of address document to verify your new address.
6. Why do you need my residential address?
We're required to ask for your residential address in order to verify your identity for our regulatory compliance program. Providing a residential address will also help keep your account secure.
7. I'm under the age of 18. Why can't I sign up?
Due to local laws and regulations, you must be 18 or older to access our services.
8. Why do I need to submit a selfie for identity verification?
We need your selfie to compare it with your ID and make sure it's really you. We'll store it securely and never share with third parties.
9. Which types of documents can I use to verify my residential address for account identity verification?
The following types of documents can be used to verify your address for identity verification:
- Driver's license (if the address is visible and matches the address provided)
- Government-issued IDs with your current address
- Utility bills (water, electricity, and gas), bank statements, and property management invoices that were issued within the last 3 months and clearly show your current address and legal name
- Documentation or voter identification listing your full address and legal name issued within the last 3 months by your state or local government, your employer's Human Resources or finance department, and university or college
10. Can I verify my address using a letter or package that was sent to me?
No. To verify your address, you must use a supported document as listed in the answer above.
11. I don't know how much USD I plan to deposit. Can I change my estimated amount later?
No. We are collecting your estimated amount as a reference point and we understand that your use of the platform may change later.
12. How do I check my identity verification information?
- App: Go to User center, find Profile and select Identity Verification
Select Identity Verification to check
- Web: Go to Profile and select Verification
Select Verification to check
- Only one ID can be registered for one account.
- Please contact customer support with your ID number if you are unsure about which account is connected to your ID.