What's OKX Affiliate Program?
How do I become an affiliate?
Fill out the application form and an affiliate link will be shared with you once it is approved. Visit here to fill it out.
How do I earn commission as an affiliate?
- Get your affiliate links - The links and codes are at the More > Affiliates page. You can customize your affiliate code and link, or create new links and set commission rates for you and your invitees. Your referral link will be your default affiliate link. and share them with your friends and family.
- Share your links - Share your affiliate links or codes with your friends and your community, or promote via social media and other channels.
- Join and trade - Your invitees use your link or code to:
- Sign up on OKX and make a trade; or
- Log in again after over 180 days and make a trade
- Earn commission - You’ll earn a commission from every trading fee paid by your invitees for the lifetime. Commissions are settled hourly in USDT.
- If an invitee’s counterparty has a negative trading fee rate, the final commission will be calculated based on the actual net trading fees incurred.
- We don’t credit commissions for:
- Zero-fee trades
- Trades with rebate cards (commissions will be credited in the form of rebate cards)
- Trades with special fee rates
- You can’t earn commissions from Chinese users if you register outside of China.
Where can I view the commission metrics?
- You can view invitees’ deposited amount, fees, and commissions on the Invitees page.
- You can also select Download > select any period from one day to one year > select Create report to download the data report.
Note: you can create up to 30 reports per month. Each data report is available for download within 15 days after creation.
How does OKX assess the affiliate level?
- We'll assess all affiliates monthly with immediate effect and adjust commission rates based on your affiliate level.
- Affiliates are assessed based on:
- Invitees’ monthly trading volume
- Number of new or total traded invitees per month
- The default commission rate is 30%.
- If you meet the criteria for a higher level, you will be upgraded next month with a higher commission rate.
- If you fail to meet the current level's criteria for three consecutive months, your level will be adjusted correspondingly.
- You won’t be able to receive commissions when your affiliate level is 0.
- After becoming an affiliate, you can enjoy a 5-month affiliate level protection period. During this time, your commission rate will not fall below your first month's rate.
Note: for affiliates joining before or on the 15th of the month, the protection period ends on the last day of the 5th calendar month. For affiliates joining after the 15th of the month, the protection period ends on the last day of the 6th calendar month.
Example: if you join the affiliate program on July 1, your protection period will be from July to November. If you join on July 20, your protection period will be from July to December.
How can I partner with sub-affiliates?
As an affiliate, you can invite sub-affiliates to help share your links, and your sub-affiliates can also get a share of the invitee’s trading fee. Here's how it works:
- Make sure your sub-affiliate has an OKX account.
- Create a sub-affiliate link on the Affiliates page.
Note: only affiliates can create and edit the link.
- Set commission rates for you, sub-affiliates, and invitees.
Note: once done, you can only modify the rate for sub-affiliates but not invitees. Commission rates are the same for spot and derivatives.
- Earn commissions on invitees’ trading fees.
Note: if an invitee uses a rebate card, commissions will be credited to you and your sub-affiliates in the form of rebate cards.
- Track the performance data on the Affiliates page.
Note: sub-affiliates can also track their data on the Affiliates page.
We'll assess each sub-affiliate link with immediate effect. To learn more about the sub-affiliate link rules, please read Sub-affiliate Link Rules.
What can be the reason behind my removal as an affiliate from the program?
For account security, you’ll be removed from the affiliate program if suspicious activity is detected, including but not limited to:
- Redirecting users to OKX from websites that resemble our official website, including:
- Using social media accounts that resemble the OKX official social media account, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Sending invitation emails or text messages by impersonating OKX.
- Advertising OKX's brand keywords such as OKX and OKX Exchange in search engines, including Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, and Naver.
- Self-inviting through multiple accounts.
- Marketing or Advertising, directly or indirectly, to users residing in the following countries, or other prohibited and restricted jurisdictions, as may change from time to time: Crimea, Cuba, Donetsk, Iran, Luhansk, North Korea, Syria, USA (including its territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas)), Bangladesh, Bolivia, The Bahamas, Canada, Malta, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Austria, France, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Posting, linking, or submitting any links related to OKX on search engines, digital platforms, or any other online medium which could be accessible by individuals or entities located in the countries listed above.
Any breach of this clause may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and may expose Talent to legal action and liability for damages, including but not limited to those imposed by regulatory authorities within the specified jurisdictions.
OKX reserves the right to modify or discontinue the affiliate program and modify the terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice.