How do I manage BRC-20 assets in OKX wallet? (app)
BRC20 is an experimental format standard for issuing fungible tokens on the Bitcoin network. The main difference between BRC20 and ERC20 lies in the fact that the Bitcoin network does not support smart contracts.
Instead, BRC20 accomplishes token contract deployment, minting, and transfer by utilizing the Ordinals protocol, which sets inscriptions in JSON data format. In other words, developers can create and issue fungible tokens using the Ordinals protocol.
How do I manage my BRC-20 assets?
- If you don't have an OKX wallet, you can create it in your OKX App
- If you have your OKX wallet, you can import it into your OKX App
- Go to Manage crypto, search for your desired BRC-20 token and add it to your crypto-list
Find your desired BRC-20 token and add it to your Crypto list
- Select your specific BRC-20 token from the Crypto list to view your transactions of the token
- You can select Trade to buy and list/sell the BRC-20 assets
Select Trade to take quick action to buy and sell your desired BRC-20 token
- If you want to transfer the BRC-20 assets, you can select Send, select your desired inscription and select Confirm. Enter the recipient's address to complete the transfer. Alternatively, you can customize your inscription amount, in which the total does not exceed the available balance before transferring the amount.
Select Send to transfer your desired BRC-20 token
How do I view and switch my BTC address?
- Open your OKX App, select Wallet
- Go to Crypto and select BTC
Select BTC from Home > Crypto list
- Select switch to view all your available BTC addresses
Select Switch on the top right on the BTC details page to view all the available BTC addresses